Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dam motherboards!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaKaiju
Admin
MechaKaiju

dam motherboards!!!! Empty
PostSubject: dam motherboards!!!!   dam motherboards!!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:06 pm

yo my bro had to get a new mother board for his box, the box that i use for exteel. so i will have to sit and wait until he gets it all worked out. It should be a couple days, but since everyone is having christmas stuff i'm sure most everybody wont notice i am gone.
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsclan.forumotion.com
LockOn
Admin
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: dam motherboards!!!!   dam motherboards!!!! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:40 pm

I will T-T!!
Back to top Go down
VINchenzo

VINchenzo

PostSubject: Re: dam motherboards!!!!   dam motherboards!!!! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:48 am

omg same thing happend to me today. well not exactly the same thing but the computer just went. like i was playing and it just shut down and i couldnt play at all. then it wouldnt even turn on again. so i had to buy a new laptop because of that and now i will be better ingame because i wont lag at all since this computer is really better then the old one Very Happy hope ur computer comes back ty
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Admin
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: dam motherboards!!!!   dam motherboards!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 am

TY WE MISS YOU!!!! T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dam motherboards!!!!   dam motherboards!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

dam motherboards!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Stuff :: AFK?-
Jump to: