Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pisser offer mech.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoboLoveShop

HoboLoveShop

The pisser offer mech. Empty
PostSubject: The pisser offer mech.   The pisser offer mech. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 am

Set.
Head-Spazmonk.
Core-Aerobolt/Spaz whatever you prefer.
Arms-Davenstar,Why these arms? well..they have have a awesome cooldown but i would pick spaz more marks.
Legs- Spaz of course..

Skill set,
Fatal diplomacy!!!!! 500 sp skill and fast recharge and easy to get constant spammage. pack 3 of these and one SFD.
Weapon set?!
Simple this mech is all about skills and sp. so use Polys on nearby allies and feed yourself that glorious stuff.
As your second set you want a Anni-A and whatever smg type you prefer. I suggest spitter or p-eagle.

One bad fault about this mech is the skills you have to be close to use a cyclone booster?..also it has a variant of hp thats kinda crappy. Mines 2.6k since im up in marks,hp,en. so if you dont have decent points your gonna wind up with around 2.4 or 2.5?..also with the core chooseing take in mind that spazmonk gives a nice en recov but less en than Aero plus the Min EN requirment is alot more on spaz so I prefer aerobolt more. just remember no to rambo a person with rifles Razz unless your confident..
Back to top Go down
MechaKaiju
Admin
MechaKaiju

The pisser offer mech. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pisser offer mech.   The pisser offer mech. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 am

well remember you want high en if your doing long distance running so i would more than likely go spaz for the en recov evading and extra 160 hp.
i would not worry about the booster and if you are not looking at chasing ppl down then i wouldnt grab a cyclone and i would get lazerwings (for the sp love phoeniz fire) or a dispenser to help your en even better. Remember that since you are a healer most ppl will try to get close so you skill them with your plenty o SP. i mean i cant really argue since i have a aero core on my healer but thats cuz i cant afford the spaz core with four mechs being upkeeped.

but sounds pretty good. work on the next one RAWR cat
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsclan.forumotion.com

The pisser offer mech.
Page 1 of 1