Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EULOGY O SYNERGY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaKaiju
Admin
MechaKaiju

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:00 pm

i found this while strolling the X forums and if you guys dont know this guy was one of the main synergy guys and here is what he said:

"What made Synergy what it is... is gone. Over time Synergy has lost small pieces of itself one small fragment at a time until it is something completely different. It became too concious of other players/clans views of it, recycled members and leaders; the list goes on.

I liked Synergy when it was a group of close friends who would joke around on vent, seek each other out to play as a team, help each other when needed, [censored] overpowered weapons just because we can, and be one of the most notourious clans for foul play, trash talk, farming, stacking, ninja-ing, CADing ect. ect.

People love to hate, and we loved to be hated.

Goodbye Syn." -Cleft

some people like to be hated, solely for the attention and for their name to be said.

lets remember when someone starts trolling IE Daycreeper, just dont say anything since all he wants is a rise of any kind, im sure they get their kicks from anything.

but i found what he said rather informative
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsclan.forumotion.com
Strut

Strut

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 am

Yeah, that explains alot about synergy. Shame it ended that way. Let us hope this does not happen to Vanguards. We are here for fun and most of all each other. Let's not lose sight of what we have now while we seek to have the name "Vanguards" be spoken of in high regards like those of eXile and etc. Yes, we would like to be someday number one. Realistically, who doesn't? Getting there will be a harsh journey for this clan. But while we progress, and increase in both skill and size, we should never forget what has gotten us to where we are now.

Being one of the early members of Vanguards, I've watched us grow and never thought we would get this far. Hope to see you all down the road on the top spot!

Last edited by Strut on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Admin
LockOn

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:57 am

Cleft, i miss that dude.
HE was fun to go against and jokes after.

Haha original quad spitter user xD!!
Back to top Go down
MechaKaiju
Admin
MechaKaiju

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:43 am

**** i'll be standing right there next to you. I mean i might just have a lot on my plate in the next year but i will inform you of my afk ness and the forums IS the way to keep that communication going out of game.
and yeah i didnt expect we would get this far and i am blind if we go any farther, dont get me wrong i know we will get farther but as we do it will only make me more surprised and glad with our progress.

i
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsclan.forumotion.com
Strut

Strut

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 am

Yeah totally. I'm glad we've gotten to where we are now. I agree with Ty 100%, from here on out I am totally blind to what is to come for us. Hopefully it's all good things. I've seen what happens to growing clans/guilds/teams when "too many" leader type characters are working together or atleast supposed to be. Usually results in a major split ending in a vicious rivalry between the newly formed and whats left of the old.
Back to top Go down
VINchenzo

VINchenzo

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 am

yer well thats just what happens to clans i mean strut your a great player and u might get picked up by exile very soon and ty and phoebus and hambugLAR and all the other great players but i think this clan is too friendly and fun to leave so even if in future i do get a invitation from a nice clan i WILL decline it since i like vanguards too much. before i met vanguards the game wasnt really fun to me. i didnt even go on that much at all. but wen i met vangaurds and we all got on vent, exteel has became like crack to me Smile too addictive to leave now
Back to top Go down
Hamburg

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm glad we all get along very well. All of you guys are super-fun to play with. We just need to be patient and keep practicing. We're getting better and better.

One thing I've noticed is that we don't have a collection of GIANT ego's like many of the other clans. In my experience, when too many people that think very highly of themselves are in the same clan, they butt heads big time and eventually the clan implodes. I don't see that ever happening to VG; there's just too much of a positive vibe, and hopefully it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Admin
LockOn

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Love all you guys

*tears*

No Homo >.>.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: EULOGY O SYNERGY   EULOGY O SYNERGY Empty

Back to top Go down

EULOGY O SYNERGY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Conversing and Talking :: General Discussion-