Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaKaiju
Admin
MechaKaiju

afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ Empty
PostSubject: afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ   afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:11 pm

i ll be afk for most of the weekend, regarding my birthday and my GF coming back into town.
now for exteel, its a whatevs.
but i am currently behind in Air rivals. and i would like to try and keep up with you guys.
If some one doesnt mind logging in on my account and playing a couple lvls i would very much appreciate it. Plus you can see the amazing powas of the B-GEAR. I would prefer someone that knows how to play air rivals and any gear that you get you can sell off and keep. I merely just want to try and keep up with strut and hamburg lvl- wise.
reply back if you dont mind picking it up for me, and i will PM you my account info.

THNX- Mecha

(Oh and remember who spends their precious time moderating and making the forums)
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardsclan.forumotion.com
Strut

Strut

PostSubject: Re: afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ   afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Ill help you out bro Razz. Just pm me the info.
Back to top Go down
lily

PostSubject: Re: afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ   afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm

pm me the info too, i will help you lvl ur b-g. i think i know how to lvl it a bit faster than sturt, since i know the farming areas for a b-g.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ   afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ Empty

Back to top Go down

afk Mechakaiju (for the weekend) READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Stuff :: AFK?-
Jump to: