Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good for CB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiLoveU

good for CB Empty
PostSubject: good for CB   good for CB EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:08 am

its good( dont ask, its good because i use it Arg,Grrrr)

Head: Bastion
Core: Spaz
Arms: Spazmok
Legs: SideWinder
Weapon 1: Pair of Blue tempest( just for dmg)
Weapon 2: 2 rectifier( i put it in 2nd to make the opponent think that we dont have healers)
Booster: Laser Wing
SKill: Phoenix Fire

Bastion head is for hp
spaz core is for You to run when ur killing with blue tempest... you need alot of EN to run... like for example. someone is running to u, and u just run backward and start killing with blue tempest.(also blue tempest cant attack ppl that is close to u, so RUN)
Spazmok ARM, is for u to cooldown very but very FAST for the rectifier and u can annihilate the enemy tower very easy with that arm...
SW legs for hp and for the speed it gave u
laser wing is you to kill ppl that is attacking u while u healing someone else(PHOENIX FIRE IS AWESOME IF U HAVE ALOT OF SP... bastion head SP+Phoenix Fire= OWNAGE)
for rectifier , i will like to use the wave...(forgot the name Very Happy for the S rectifier)but i am alredy too good with poly-c

Leave comment XD GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN

Love & Pink
Back to top Go down
DaddyReaper

good for CB Empty
PostSubject: I like it   good for CB EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:42 am

I like that, it seems very smart, I think all healers should have that, only thing I am worried about is the bastion head with "1" mpu, and also taking up the En Recovery, I was thinking Jaywalker, very common, and simple head, I actually think it is the Number 1 Mech head with 2 skills, perfect for all around use, also gives you the chance to spam, or have multiple Pheonix Fires, gets a lot more useful when one runs out, and instead of waiting for the Cool Down, you just click the other skill. xD
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Admin
LockOn

good for CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: good for CB   good for CB EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:01 pm

rofl reaper u bad boy lol.

phoenix ownage hahha
Back to top Go down
JiLoveU

good for CB Empty
PostSubject: Bastion Head   good for CB EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Bastion HD is better than jaywalker in my case because u dont really need mpu on that mech , only need 1 on the phoenix fire... in my opinion bastion hd is alredy good for me.... hp-not heavy- and not ugly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good for CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: good for CB   good for CB Empty

Back to top Go down

good for CB
Page 1 of 1