Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Exteel for Global Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lily

Leaving Exteel for Global Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Exteel for Global Agenda   Leaving Exteel for Global Agenda EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 pm

To everyone in vanguards. i have had fun with everyone in exteel. i organlly join exteel to pass the wait period to join the Global agenda beta. but as fate would have it, i find out my old clan before i join exteel got into alpha of Global Agenda. i was able to get into Global Agenda aphla today throught a Aphla Code from my old clan "warrior nation". i am guessing this is goodbye.

To those who might want to try out Global Agenda for Beta, or maybe u will even get into to alpha like i did, i do have 9 personal referral code from being an alpha player to give for getting a high chance to be pick to beta or alpha. i cant give out the clan alpha code, since that is for clan member only, and any new member need to wait 30 day to get it. however i can give out my 9 personal referral code to those in vanguard that want to try out the game, and play it when its release. this is a monthly "Pay To Play" game, when its release. so those that are not planning on paying to play on a monthly base should be advises not to try it out and get addicted to it. anyone those who want the referral code sent me a pm. i will pm the referral code back. of couse there is only 9 code so... i can only give them to 9 ppl. which is why i said those who are not planning on keep playing when its release and become pay to play should let those that will keep playing when its P2P to get the referral code. throught i do doubt that there will be 9 ppl trying this post ==.....>> so yea....guess those who check it will get a referral code if they want it.

Edit: 3/5
it seem that global agenda is not really active since its alpha, i will still be around in exteel, until maybe when global agenda is fully release.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Exteel for Global Agenda
Page 1 of 1